Today’s Story of the Day is “Fawn and Fall.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
It is beautiful in the autumn when the leaves are changing colour and I would take any excuse to get outdoors and enjoy them. I wrote this story hoping that more people would spend time outdoors. Getting out and going for walks is good for your physical and mental health.
- Fawn – a tan coloured cow
- Spot – a black and white coloured cow
- Daisy – a friend of Fawn and Spot’s that lives up the road from them
Moral of the Day
- It is beautiful in autumn when the leaves turn colour.
- Example: Fawn coaxed Spot to go for a walk with him to see the autumn colours. Spot was glad she went.
Word of the Day
- walk – Walking is good exercise for your mind, soul and body.