Today’s Story of the Day is “The Acorn Family and Little Crow”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
There have been times in my life when I have fallen down and most of these times, I was lucky to have someone there to help me get back on my feet. I wrote this story in hopes that others will see someone who has fallen down, literally or a metaphor, and help them get back onto their feet. Sometimes in life, a person does need a helping hand.
- Mama Acorn – always worried about her and husband and baby
- Baby Acorn – loves to be adventurous
- Papa Acorn – devoted
- Little Crow – a little crow that always gets teased
Moral of the Day
- It is nice to help a friend in need.
- Example: Little Crow helped Mama Acorn when she fell off the branch.
Word of the Day
- branch – A branch is part of a tree that sticks out.