Today’s Story of the Day is “Lonely Scarecrow’s Autumn Dance”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I wrote this story because it is important to be innovative in life. By being innovative, we create items to make our lives easier. In this story, Lonely Scarecrow wanted to dance with his wife, Hazel. The problem was, neither him nor Hazel had legs. Lonely Scarecrow some broomsticks and used those as legs. He danced with Hazel and they both had a wonderful time. Imagine how Lonely Scarecrow would have missed out on this opportunity to dance with his wife if he didn’t think to use the broomsticks. Lonely Scarecrow was being innovative.
- Lonely Scarecrow – a scarecrow that sits on a fence post day and night to scare away crows
- Hazel – Lonely Scarecrow’s wife, who was created so Lonely Scarecrow wouldn’t be so lonely anymore
- Joshua – a farmer, who owns the farm
- Penny – Joshua’s wife, who created the scarecrows
Moral of the Day
- There is always a way to do something if you really want to.
- Example: Lonely Scarecrow attached broomsticks to himself and his wife, Hazel so they could dance.
Word of the Day
- dance – A physical activity that many people around the world find great enjoyment and satisfaction out of.