Today’s Story of the Day is “Pumpkin Fairy’s Fall Wedding”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I wrote this story because autumn is sometimes seen as a dull and dreary season but, at the beginning of the autumn season, the autumn colours are spectacular. I have to say that the days do tend to be a bit cooler in the autumn season in Canada. However, it can be a very refreshing change after a hot summer.
- Pumpkin Fairy – looks gorgeous in her light orange coloured wedding dress.
- Pumpkin Prince – Would to anything to make his new bride happy.
- Linda Patterson – Wanted to retire so when Pumpkin Prince offered to buy the pumpkin patch, she accepted
- Farmer John – walked Pumpkin Fairy down the aisle.
- Mrs. Jones – had the perfect “something borrowed” item for Pumpkin Fairy.
Moral of the Day
- Autumn weddings can be so beautiful.
- Example: Pumpkin Fairy and Pumpkin Prince were married in the fall at the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful ceremony.
Word of the Day
- wedding – A beautiful wedding can be held in the autumn season.