Today’s Story of the Day is “Poor Mountain Family and Autumn Foods”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I wrote this story because autumn is a wonderful time of year and the foods we eat during the autumn season are so full of flavour and they burst with taste. I can smell the kitchen while cooking apple pies and a hearty beef stew. Autumn foods are considered to be comfort foods because they make us feel comfortable while eating them.
- Poor Mountain Mother – cooks the autumn foods for her family
- Poor Mountain Father – works very hard for his family
- Poor Mountain Sister – happy and well-adjusted
- Poor Mountain Brother – is always there to help his father
Moral of the Day
- Autumn foods are the best!
- Example: The Poor Mountain Family love autumn foods.
Word of the Day
- autumn foods – Autumn foods are so full of flavour and taste so good.