Today’s Story of the Day is “Baby Face Monster’s Windy Day.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I wrote this story because autumn winds can be quite forceful and they can also be dangerous. I can remember one autumn living in Kamloops, BC, being caught in a wind storm. The wind was actually swirling quite a bit of sand up with it. I had to cover my eyes to make sure they did not get any particles of sand in them. I stood up against a fence post to make sure I wasn’t going to be blown over and faced the opposite direction of the wind until the wind died down. I dared not try to walk in the wind because I could not see where I was going.
- Baby Face Monster – saved Ellie from a bad wind storm
- Ellie – Baby Face Monster’s researcher
Moral of the Day
- Always trust your gut feelings.
- Example: Baby Face Monster had a gut feeling that Ellie had returned but he was afraid of what may have happened to her.
Word of the Day
- wind – The autumn season can have some pretty severe wind storms.