Today’s Story of the Day is “Tabitha’s Birthday Visit”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I wrote this story because almost everyone of us will get physical gifts for our birthday’s. Don’t you think it would be a much better world to live in if we all got gifts like the ones in this story, gifts such as love, peace, happiness, trust, friendship and sweet dreams?
- Jennifer – my beautiful daughter that I wrote this story about
- Tabitha – a magical unicorn that brings Jennifer special gifts on her birthday
Moral of the Day
- We don’t always need physical gifts for our birthdays.
- Example: Jennifer receives the gifts of love, peace, happiness, trust, friendship and sweet dreams on her birthdays.
Word of the Day
- birthday – We are always one year older, and I hope, one year wiser, when it is our birthday.