Today’s Story of the Day is “The Tale of Mad Dog’s Christmas”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
This is one of the very first Christmas stories I ever wrote. I wrote it in 1992. The morals and values that are in this story are still very important for today’s culture. There is always too much violence in this world and we should be working together to make sure it ends, especially at Christmas!
- Mad Dog Wolf – stole Racum Raccoon’s Christmas carol song book.
- Racum Raccoon – Racum Raccoon tries to instill morals and values into Mad Dog Wolf.
Moral of the Day
- It is not a good thing to steal from a friend.
- Example: Mad Dog stole Racum Raccoon’s Christmas carol book. However, he did return it to him.
Word of the Day
- stealing – It is sad that in this day and age some of us still have to resort to stealing and it is even sadder when we resort to stealing from a friend.