Today’s Story of the Day is “The Year Santa’s Reindeer Went Missing”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I wrote this story because I wanted children to understand what happens when you play tricks constantly. Playing the odd trick on someone can be okay, depending on the severity of the trick but to keep playing tricks over and over again, that is not good. When you keep playing tricks on people, soon nobody is going to believe you.
- Santa Claus – the jolly old man in a red suit and white beard
- Mrs. Claus – the devoted wife of Santa Claus
- Freddy the Elf – alerted Mrs. Claus about the missing reindeer
- Tommy – works in the stable
- Albert the Elf – an elf that works in the kitchen
- Robert – the cleverest elf
Moral of the Day
- If you keep playing tricks on people, soon nobody will believe you.
- Example: Freddy the Elf always played tricks with the reindeer every Christmas Eve. Santa was tired of it and played his own trick on Freddy to teach him a lesson.
Word of the Day
- tricks – Tricks played over and over again are not nice and people will start not believing anything you say or do.