Today’s Story of the Day is “Santa is Confused”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
This was one of the first Christmas stories I have ever written. Sometimes when living in Canada, springs feel like winters and winters can also sometimes feel like spring. There are a lot of places in Canada where our weather is very unpredictable and can change drastically from one day to the next.
- Santa Claus – was very confused because there was snow on the ground in April
- Mark Elf – informed Santa that they had lots of time until Christmas but Santa convinced him otherwise
- Harry Elf – informed Mark Elf that they had lots of time until Christmas but Mark Elf convinced him otherwise
- Timmy Elf – felt like they had just gotten over Christmas
- Peter Cottontail – was out delivering Easter eggs when Santa flew by and informed Santa that it was indeed Easter
Moral of the Day
- Time sure does fly by fast.
- Example: Snow on the ground in the month of April confused Santa Claus and all his elves.
Word of the Day
- confused – In Canada, there are times that we all get very confused about our weather.