Today’s Story of the Day is “Christmas in BC”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I have spent many Christmas holidays in BC and BC is the most beautiful spot in Canada, especially when you are lucky enough to live in the mountains. There is nothing like fresh mountain air and a beautiful scenery to wake up to on Christmas morning. It is the best feeling in the world.
- Fawn – worked on the video for Mr. and Mrs. Hansen
- Spot – suggested flying Ricky and Jenny out to BC for Christmas
- Mr. Hansen – already had plans of bringing Ricky and Jenny out to BC for Christmas but didn’t tell anyone
- Mrs. Hansen – loved the video Fawn and Spot made for them for Christmas
Moral of the Day
- Christmas surprises are the best!
- Example: Fawn and Spot were in for a big surprise for their first Christmas in BC.
Word of the Day
- surprise – Fawn and Spot were thinking of ways to surprise Mr. and Mrs. Hansen but they had a surprise for Fawn and Spot all of their own.