Today’s Story of the Day is “Silly Snake’s Christmas Calendar.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I don’t think there would be too many people that would actually go six months without knowing the exact date, so that part of the story may be exaggerated. However, I do know that we do tend to get our days of the week mixed up. We might think it is Tuesday when in fact, it could actually be Friday.
- Silly Snake – thought it was December
- Sally Squirrel – Silly Snake’s friend, who sets him straight as to what month it actually is.
Moral of the Day
- It is important to keep your calendars up to date.
- Example: Silly Snake did not change his calendar so he thought it was Christmas Eve when it was only the end of June.
Word of the Day
- calendar – It is usually put on our walls to help us keep our days straight.