Today’s Story of the Day is “Blue Jeans”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
One of my favourite articles of clothing to wear is blue jeans, especially nice comfy ones that aren’t too tight and fit just right. Blue jeans are good for casual days at work, loafing around the house or going out on the town. They are versatile and go with almost any top or shoes. Blue just happens to be my favourite colour as well.
- Jodi – didn’t want to wear the blue jeans her Aunt Krissy purchased for her
- Mom – didn’t want to have to tell Aunt Krissy that Jodi didn’t like her jeans
- salesclerk – refused to exchange the jeans because Mom didn’t have a receipt
- Tracy – had a pair of jeans just like them
- Billy – just happened to like those jeans
Moral of the Day
- It is really hard to say what is in fashion, especially when it comes to young girls.
- Example: Jodi didn’t want to wear the pair of jeans her Aunt Krissy got for her until a boy in her class said he liked them.
Word of the Day
- jeans – Most comfortable article of clothing ever.