Today’s Story of the Day is “Fawn Goes Tobogganing”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Tobogganing is a riot. I remember my kids tobogganing on crazy carpets. It is good exercise, walking up and down the hills a thousand times, just for that 30 second ride down the hill but it is so worth it. Tobogganing in a good way to spend quality time with the family. It gets the kids outdoors and away from their computers. They get to be outdoors and it is always sweet to see their rosy little cheeks when they are done. The trick to tobogganing and any other winter sport for that matter is to dress warm because it can get cold out there.
- Fawn – was in a grumpy mood until he saw everyone tobogganing
- Spot – warned Fawn not to toboggan
- Ricky and Jenny – concerned about Fawn after he went head first into a snow bank
Moral of the Day
- It is important to get a good night’s sleep.
- Example: Fawn was grumpy because he didn’t get enough sleep because he was listening to his new radio.
Word of the Day
- toboggan – A toboggan is either a plastic or wooden item used for going down hills in the winter.