Today’s Story of the Day is “Snow Island”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
With the weather like we have these days, we can never tell where it is going to snow. There have been some strange reports of snow in warm climatic areas in recent years. It is just best to be prepared in the event that this does happen.
- Jimmy – wanted his twin brother, Johnny that the boat would tip
- Johnny – tipped the boat
- Harry – lives on Snow Island
Moral of the Day
- It can snow anywhere, even in Southern California.
- Example: Jimmy and Johnny found Snow Island and they had a lot of fun playing in the snow with their new friend, Harry.
Word of the Day
- snow – It is common for it to snow in the northern hemisphere but it is uncommon for it to snow in the southern hemisphere.