Today’s Story of the Day is “Ouch!”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
So many times our parents or loved ones will tell us to dress warmly and we don’t listen. So many times we go outside and are not properly dressed for the weather and then, so many times we end up being sick. We probably could have avoided getting sick by dressing properly.
- Fawn – didn’t listen to Spot’s advice
- Spot – told Fawn to wear his hat when going outside
- Dr. Baker – Fawn and Spot’s veterinarian that diagnosed Fawn with an ear infection
Moral of the Day
- We should listen to good advice our friends give us.
- Example: Spot told Fawn to put his hat on but, he didn’t listen and then he became very sick with an ear infection.
Word of the Day
- warm – It is important for us to stay warm, especially in the cold winter months.