Today’s Story of the Day is “Snow Fairy’s Warm Winter Blanket”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
It is sometimes very cold in Canada and there are definitely times I need to wrap myself up in my big woollen blanket in order to stay warm. It isn’t good to be shivering from the cold. The cold winter weather can get quite nasty and unbearable at times.
- Snow Fairy – went outside to get some fresh air and was shivering from the cold
- Rambler Rabbit – made Snow Fairy a woollen blanket so she would stop shivering
Moral of the Day
- Friends look after friends.
- Example: Rambler Rabbit gave Snow Fairy a woollen blanket that he had made for her when he saw she was shivering from the cold.
Word of the Day
- blanket – Every Canadian needs to have a warm winter blanket waiting for them on cold winter days.