Today’s Story of the Day is “Winter Snow”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Some people like winter snow and some people don’t. There are some that want to play in the snow, no matter how old they are and there are others that don’t want anything to do with it. Perhaps some people have had a bad experience with snow in the past and are now afraid of it or some people may feel they are just too old to play in the snow. As the moral of this story states, you are never too old to play in the snow.
- Poor Mountain Mother – in bed with a cast on her foot because it was broken
- Poor Mountain Father – finds a way to bring some winter snow to Poor Mountain Mother without her going outside
Moral of the Day
- You are never too old to play in the snow.
- Example: Poor Mountain Mother wanted to play in the snow, even though she had a cast on her foot.
Word of the Day
- snow – Snow can be fun to play in but you must dress warm to do so.