Today’s Story of the Day is “Snow Fairy”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
We need to take extra special care here in Canada to make sure that we dress appropriately for the weather and to make sure we stay warm. Winters in Canada can be brutal. There have been many times we will go out and do what we have to do and be underdressed. We then regret not having put on the proper clothes. The proper way for us in Canada to dress in the winter, is to wear layers. That way if we do happen to get to warm we can peel a layer or two of clothing off and if we get too cold, we can put the layers back on.
- Snow Fairy – went out in the cold because she wanted to get some fresh air
- Rambler – a very friendly rabbit that gave Snow Fairy a cup of hot chocolate to keep her warm
Moral of the Day
- Always be careful when first meeting someone new.
- Example: Snow Fairy did not want to go into Rambler’s den with him because they were strangers.
Word of the Day
- stranger – It is vitally important that we all do not talk to strangers.