Today’s Story of the Day is “Torn Heart”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
We all end up getting our hearts torn at some point in our lives. It hurts and it can be a very stressful and painful journey ahead to heal. Sometimes, in a relationship, we have to know when enough is enough and on the other hand, we have to think of what we really want in a relationship and is this one the one we really want to be with.
- Torn Heart – wants to spend the rest of his life with Melanie
- Melanie – loves Torn Heart
- Cupid – wants to make sure Melanie loves Torn Heart and not him
Moral of the Day
- Always listen to the full conversation so you don’t misinterpret what is being said.
- Example: Cupid only heard part of Melanie’s conversation with Stacey. He jumped to the conclusion that Melanie loved him instead of Torn Heart.
Word of the Day
- love – Love can have many faces and sometimes it is hard for us to figure out which one is the best one for us.