Today’s Story of the Day is “Forgotten Valentine’s Day”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Valentine’s Day is supposed to be a day of love and happiness. There are some circumstances in which a partner may forget about Valentine’s Day, such as being too busy at work or being too stressed out at work. It is human to forget but what matters the most is how you treat your partner day in and day out. That is what really matters the most.
- Poor Mountain Father – forgot it was Valentine’s Day
- Poor Mountain Mother – didn’t know that Poor Mountain Father forgot
- Poor Mountain Sister – bought flowers on her way home from school in case Poor Mountain Father forgot
- Poor Mountain Brother – ordered pizza so Poor Mountain Mother didn’t have to cook
Moral of the Day
- Children can be the most thoughtful individuals.
- Example: Poor Mountain Sister and Poor Mountain Brother thought of gifts for Valentine’s Day so Poor Mountain Father wouldn’t be in trouble.
Word of the Day
- thoughful – Helping out loved ones is being thoughtful.