Today’s Story of the Day is “Baby and Sparky’s Valentine’s Day”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Couples will get into arguments over the year but on Valentine’s Day, that is a day they should be reflecting on the love that brought them together in the first place. Valentine’s Day should not be a day to continue arguing, it should be the day we resolve our issues with one another.
- Baby – knew Sparky was trying to pick a fight with her
- Sparky – tried to pick a fight with Baby
Moral of the Day
- Don’t try to pick fights.
- Example: Sparky tried to pick a fight with Baby but then they started throwing flowers around that they had picked for Valentine’s Day.
Word of the Day
- Valentine’s Day – Valentine’s Day is a day for romance and forgiveness.