Today’s Story of the Day is “Troll Valentine”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Surprises can be nice, especially when they are good prizes and especially, in the case of this story. I have had many surprises in my day and the ones that always stand out in my mind and the ones I think about often are the pleasant surprises I have had. There is no sense in having a surprise that will haunt or terrify you at all.
- Billy Troll – lead singer of the band ‘Til Your Heart is Content’
- Dianne Troll – going to a Valentine’s Day dance to see the new band
- Mrs. Troll – Dianne’s mother, who had already figured out who Billy was
Moral of the Day
- Pleasant surprises are nice.
- Example: Dianne Troll did not know Billy was the lead singer in the new band she wanted to go see at the Valentine’s Day dance.
Word of the Day
- Surprise – It is nice to get a pleasant surprise.