Today’s Story of the Day is “Travelin’ Rick Goes to School”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
When my children were younger, I went to their school and read some of my stories to the children there. I remember having a lot of fun doing so. It was good to interact with children and they actually gave me a lot of inspiration for some of my newer stories back then.
- Travelin’ Rick – went to a grade 4 class to speak to them about his adventure in the Arctic
- first student – thought Travelin’ Rick was his hero
- second student – also thought Travelin’ Rick was his hero
Moral of the Day
- Speaking to a class of children is a unique way to showcase your talents.
- Example: Travelin’ Rick enjoyed speaking to a grade 4 class about his trip to the Arctic.
Word of the Day
- School – Being a guest speaker in a school is a wonderful experience.