Today’s Story of the Day is “A Lonely Snowman”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
If you find that you are continuously angry in life, you should definitely do something to change it. Being angry all the time is not healthy and it can lead to severe medical, mental and personal issues. You need to be happy in life.
- Slushy Snowman – is angry because a winter storm created him
- Tony – always saw Slushy Snowman was angry so didn’t stop to talk to him
- Annie – Tony’s friend
Moral of the Day
- Don’t let your anger consume your life.
- Example: Slushy Snowman was so angry that he didn’t realize his anger was turning away friends.
Word of the Day
- Anger – Anger can consume your entire life if you let it.