Today’s Story of the Day is “Billy Troll’s Christmas Concert”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I wrote this story because it is good to do a good deed for someone, especially at Christmas. So many people need just a little helping hand and so many people don’t get the time of day from some people. Christmas is supposed to be the time of year for sharing, caring and giving. Let’s all help someone out if they need help.
- Billy Troll – a rock and roll star who has a very kind heart.
- Dianne Troll – Billy Troll’s wife.
- Shelly – a little girl who got separated from her mother at Billy Troll’s concert.
- Mother – she is the mother of Shelly.
Moral of the Day
- Be kind and helpful to someone if they are lost.
- Example: Billy Troll found Shelly, a little girl that was lost. He took her into the concert hall with him and helped her find her mother.
Word of the Day
- lost – Shelly was lost from her mother at the Billy Troll concert.