Today’s Story of the Day is “The Year Racum Raccoon Almost Missed Christmas”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
This was one of the first Christmas stories I have ever written. I wanted to show children that it can be very tempting to over eat during the holidays but it can also cause us to become drowsy. It can also cause us to become way too full and then we can end up with stomach cramps.
- Racum Raccoon – he went to gather kindling for his family
- Mrs. Bear – Racum ended up eating her pot of honey
- Mrs. Raccoon – Racum’s mother
- Mr. Raccoon – Racum’s father
- Elf – he was the one that informed Santa that Racum was still missing
- Santa Claus – he helped find Racum and return him home just in time for Christmas
Moral of the Day
- Don’t eat so much.
- Example: Racum Raccoon ate a whole jar of honey and after he did that, he ended up falling asleep and worrying his parents.
Word of the Day
- eat – We all seem to eat too much during the holidays.