Today’s Story of the Day is “Travelin’ Rick’s Christmas”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I feel that we should all be helping one another out when we are sick. It is tough to accomplish anything when we get sick and it would be nice to have a helping hand or two. I feel a lot of people are very selfish and only think of themselves. We need to stop being so selfish and we need to be thinking of others.
- Travelin’ Rick – heard Santa was very sick so went to the North Pole to help him get better
- Santa Claus – was very sick
- Mrs. Claus – was also very sick
- Freddy – one of Santa’s elves that doesn’t do his work if Santa isn’t on top of him
Moral of the Day
- It is always good to help someone out when they are sick.
- Example: Travelin’ Rick went up to the North Pole to help Santa Claus get better so that there could be a Christmas that year.
Word of the Day
- sick – Santa and Mrs. Claus were very sick and there wasn’t going to be a Christmas that year.