Today’s Story of the Day is “Fawn’s Christmas Party”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Because my dad loves to play guitar and sing, we often had little sing-a-long Christmas parties. It was normally just myself, my parents and my brother and sister that were in attendance. These little sing-a-longs shaped me into who I am today. I am not a musician by any means but I do love to listen to music. I think these kind of impromptu events in a family help keep that family closer than ever!
- Fawn – wanted to hold a Christmas party and do it all on his own
- Spot – secretly helped Fawn by inviting guests
- Ricky – warned Spot that she should help Fawn
- Jenny – also secretly helped Fawn
- Mr. Hansen – was curious to know what was going on
- Mrs. Hansen – more curious to know what was going on
- Nanny – loved Fawn’s Christmas tree that he had set up all by himself
- Grampy – took out his guitar and started playing it
Moral of the Day
- Good old fashioned sing-a-longs are the best Christmas parties.
- Example: Fawn wanted to have a Christmas party but he forgot to invite anyone. Spot, Rick and Jenny Hansen all secretly helped with Fawn’s party.
Word of the Day
- sing-a-longs – Sing-a-longs- are an impromptu event happening in lots of Canadian houses