Today’s Story of the Day is “Just Girlz’ Christmas Concert”
Link to the Story
Background of Story
It always seems to me that when there is an important event coming up or something is going on that you are really excited about, something usually always happens to ruin it. One should take heed of how Billy Troll handled the incident in this story. We could all take notice of what he did and be more conscious about how we handle things like this.
- Crystal – came down with laryngitis
- Suzie – member of Just Girlz and Billy Troll’s niece
- Molly – member of Just Girlz
- Marie – member of Just Girlz
- Billy Troll – Suzie’s uncle, a rock star and someone who has a level head on his shoulder when handling disasters
- Crystal’s parents – very worried about their daughter and hoping she recovers quickly
- housemaid – informed the girls about Crystal being in the hospital
- Dianne Troll – Billy’s wife and she took Crystal’s place at the Christmas concert
Moral of the Day
- Singers have to be very careful they don’t get colds or laryngitis.
- Example: Crystal came down with laryngitis just before the Just Girlz were to perform a Christmas concert with Billy Troll.
Word of the Day
- laryngitis – We do seem to get laryngitis more in the winter months than any other time of the year.