Today’s Story of the Day is “Grampy’s Christmas Nap”
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Christmas Day is a good day to have a nap mid-afternoon. That way you can stay refreshed for the Christmas dinner and any guests you might have over. Leading up to the holidays is always a stressful time so taking a little bit of time out for yourself will help relieve some of that stress. When you wake up from your Christmas nap, you will feel much better.
- Fawn – tried to convince Spot to wake up early on Christmas morning
- Spot – didn’t want to get out of bed until she heard that Grampy was already awake
- Grampy – woke everyone up early and then had a nap Christmas Day in the afternoon
Moral of the Day
- It is good to have a nap on Christmas Day.
- Example: Grampy woke up everyone in the house to open their presents but, he went and had a nap later on that morning.
Word of the Day
- nap – It is good to have a short nap on Christmas Day. It will help to relieve some of the stress leading up to the holidays.