Today’s Story of the Day is “There is a Santa Claus”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
We all lead busy lives and some of us get disheartened at Christmas. Maybe we lost someone special to us, maybe we lost our jobs, maybe we have health issues. Whatever the issue is, we still need to believe in Christmas and Santa Claus. Christmas should be all about joy and faith. It doesn’t need to be all about which present you got or didn’t get. We need to start focusing on the important aspects of Christmas.
- Spot – noticed Fawn was taking his new friends advice too seriously
- Fawn – believed Santa Claus didn’t exist
- Sparky – told Fawn Santa Claus didn’t exist
- Misty – had a baby colt and that made Fawn and Sparky both question their beliefs
Moral of the Day
- There really is a Santa Claus.
- Example: Fawn’s new friend, Sparky, had Fawn convinced that Santa Claus did not exist.
Word of the Day
- Santa Claus – We need to believe in Santa Claus.