Today’s Story of the Day is “Who Stole the Christmas Cookies?”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
I wrote this story in 1993. It was one of the first Christmas stories I ever wrote. I consider this story a classic. I wrote this story because I wanted to write a cute Christmas story that I could read to my kids on Christmas Eve. Of all the Christmas stories I have written, I think this one is my favourite.
- I – a young girl who knew her and her brother, Joey were forgetting something on Christmas Eve
- Joey – the older brother who wanted to know why I wanted cookies before bed
- Mother – was in the kitchen baking pies
- Daddy – turned out to be the culprit
Moral of the Day
- Don’t forget to leave Santa a snack on Christmas Eve.
- Example: Joey and Missy almost forgot to leave Santa his milk and cookies.
Word of the Day
- cookies – Don’t forget to leave cookies for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.