Today’s Story of the Day is “Troll Family Go On Vacation”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
When I was a kid, my parents would take my sister and my brother on a family vacation. It was fun because it was usually just planned at the very last minute. My dad loves being spontaneous. As well as it being spontaneous, our vacations would definitely a surprise to us and I can definitely say, our vacations were a pleasant surprise.
- Troll Mother – was bursting to tell the kids they were going on a vacation
- Troll Sister – wanted to know what Troll Mother was doing
- Troll Brother – confronted his dad about what was going on
- Troll Daddy – not as secretive as Troll Mother about their vacation
Moral of the Day
- It is fun to go on a family winter vacation.
- Example: The Troll family went on a much needed winter vacation.
Word of the Day
- vacation – It is lots of fun going on vacation.