Today’s Story of the Day is “Chester Chipmunk’s Winter Vacation”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
It would be so nice to get away and go on vacation to a nice warm spot of my dreams. I remember going to Florida as a kid with my parents and it was the most enjoyable vacation ever. The warm sunshine was so invigorating. The palm trees were beautiful and the ocean was absolutely stunning.
- Chester Chipmunk – gave his sister a ticket to go to Florida with him for her birthday
- Suzie Chipmunk – Chester’s sister
Moral of the Day
- It is nice to surprise someone with a trip to a warm climate.
- Example: Chester Chipmunk surprised his sister, Suzie with tickets to go to Florida.
Word of the Day
- vacation – A winter vacation to Florida would be so welcomed.