Today’s Story of the Day is “Mr. Iceman is Ill”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
We sometimes take our own health for granted and we need to keep on top of our health. There have been times that we have felt ill and have just said to ourselves, “I will wait before I go see a doctor” or “I will get better on my own”. This is the kind of thinking that we need to put to rest. We need to be looking after our own health first and foremost.
- Mr. Iceman – was feeling ill
- Mr. Thomas – Mr. Iceman’s boss at the arena that told Mr. Iceman to take two days off work
Moral of the Day
- Our health should be our number one priority.
- Example: Mr. Iceman was feeling sick and the quality of ice he was making wasn’t as good as it normally was.
Word of the Day
- ill – It is important that we take care of ourselves when we are ill.