Today’s Story of the Day is “Mr. Iceman”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
There are people who love to just do things and not worry about the consequences of their actions. We should all be more accountable for our actions, especially if it means someone is going to get hurt physically or mentally.
- Mr. Iceman – wanted to cover the city with ice
- Elderly man – complained about Mr. Iceman and his ice
- Police Officer – slipped and fell on Mr. Iceman’s ice
- Young Boy – said that Mr. Iceman should get a job at the local arena
Moral of the Day
- Always try to do good things with skills you have.
- Example: Mr. Iceman was causing chaos by making the streets of downtown icy but a boy mentioned that his ice was very good and he should get a job at an arena.
Word of the Day
- icy – We must take extra precaution when it is icy so that we do not fall and hurt ourselves.