Today’s Story of the Day is “Melted Valentine’s Day Chocolate”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Valentine’s Day is a special day couples in love get to shower each other with their love and buy special gifts for each other. Chocolate is one gift that a lot of people love to receive on Valentine’s Day but imagine their disappointment if they opened up their gift and found it to be a pool of melted chocolate. Would you take in stride like Spot did, or would you be angry? Me, I know I would take in stride because a box of chocolates that have melted are not worth ruining a relationship over.
- Fawn – had a box of chocolates for Spot for Valentine’s Day that were completely melted
- Spot – wasn’t disappointed when she received her gift from Fawn and told him that because she was a cow she couldn’t eat them anyway
- Jenny Hansen – convinced Fawn to open the box of chocolates to see if they were melted
Moral of the Day
- Never leave chocolates outside in the heat too long.
- Example: Fawn left Spot’s Valentine’s Day chocolates outside in the heat too long and they completely melted.
Word of the Day
- chocolates – It is nice to receive a box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day