Today’s Story of the Day is “Travelin’ Rick Finds Cupid”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
There are so many people who fall in love with someone just because of their looks. What those people don’t realize is, they may have missed out on falling in love with someone truly special, kind, loving and warm on the inside. We need to start taking a better look at what we do love about the people in our lives and whether we are loving them for all the wrong reasons.
- Travelin’ Rick – loves Sarah and admitted that he would love her no matter what she looked like
- Ugly Woman – Travelin’ Rick didn’t want to marry her because he wanted to marry Sarah and it didn’t matter to him what Sarah looked like, he loved her for who she is not what she looked like
- Cupid – granted Travelin’ Rick’s wish to marry Sarah
Moral of the Day
- Love should never be based on the looks of another person.
- Example: Travelin’ Rick explained to the woman in the store that he couldn’t marry her because he was in love with his beautiful Sarah and that he would marry Sarah whether she was ugly or beautiful.
Word of the Day
- Looks – Too many of us get caught up in a person’s looks.