Today’s Story of the Day is “Billy Troll’s BC Concert”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Just like Billy Troll in this story, when I first laid eyes on British Columbia, Canada in 1999, I was drawn to it. I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life. Tall majestic mountains, pristine clear blue lakes and an abundance of wildlife everywhere I looked. I love British Columbia. It is the most beautiful place in all of Canada.
- Billy Troll – wanted to move to BC as soon as he saw it
- Dianne Troll – agreed with her husband that they should move to BC
Moral of the Day
- There are some places that draw you to them.
- Example: Billy Troll and his wife, Dianne fell in love with British Columbia as soon as they saw it.
Word of the Day
- Mountains – What draws me to British Columbia, Canada is the mountains.