Today’s Story of the Day is “What a Mess”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Making crafts or being productive in some way makes the cold winter days go by a lot faster. There are so many crafts that can be made. You can then use some of those crafts to brighten up your home to help it get through the winter.
- Troll Daddy – complained about the cold in the factory where he works
- Troll Mommy – suggested to the children they do some crafts
- Troll Sister – held up her snowflake that she made
- Troll Brother – helped clean up the mess when Troll Daddy came home from work early
- Troll Baby – told everyone the snowflakes they made were pretty messy
Moral of the Day
- Crafting is a good family pastime.
- Example: The Troll Family made snowflakes out of craft paper and it helped them forget all about the cold weather outside.
Word of the Day
- Crafts – Crafts are a good way to pass the time away during cold winter months.