Today’s Story of the Day is “Oh, It’s Cold Again”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Canadian winters can be brutal and it doesn’t matter where in Canada you live, you will feel some effects of it’s harshness. When we do have to venture outside, we have to bundle up to stay warm. We need to put extra pairs of socks on, sometimes two pairs of pants, and definitely must wear a toque, scarf and pair of mittens.
- Billy Troll – sang a song to Dianne about the cold Canadian winter
- Dianne Troll – danced with Billy in an effort to stay warm
Moral of the Day
- Singing and dancing are a good way to warm up.
- Example: It was freezing cold outside so Billy thought it would be a good idea to dance with his wife to stay warm.
Word of the Day
- cold – Canadian winters can be cold and brutal.