Today’s Story of the Day is “’K’ is for Knit”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
Canadians love to knit and we love to knit warm clothing that we can wear during the cold, winter months. We knit sweaters, hats, scarves and mittens. Some of us even knit socks. There is nothing nicer that putting on a knitted sweater, knowing someone knitted it by hand with love.
- Alphabet Allie – knitted her friend, Kevin a nice warm sweater
- Kevin – needed a new knitted sweater
Moral of the Day
- Having a knitted sweater is something to be grateful about.
- Example: Kevin was grateful that Alphabet Allie knitted him a sweater.
Word of the Day
- knit– Canadians love to knit, especially for our loved ones, so they can stay warm in the cold winter weather.