Today’s Story of the Day is “’Trickster’s Winter Trick”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
As a Canadian, I know that it would be so nice to hear that winter was over early. However, it would anger me if someone came along and said winter was over and then when I went outside I found out it wasn’t.
- Trickster – played a trick on his sister and his friend and told them winter was over
- Isabella – stayed sleeping when Trickster tried to tell her winter was over
- Fred Fox – called all his forest friends and told them winter was over after Trickster told him it was
Moral of the Day
- It isn’t nice to play tricks on your friends.
- Example: Trickster told his friend, Fred Fox, that winter was over. Fred told the other animals and they came out of hibernation.
Word of the Day
- trick – It isn’t nice to play a trick on your friends about the weather because in Canada, we do get some serious weather and that weather could cause danger.