Today’s Story of the Day is “Slushy Mushy Snowman”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
We have to realize that some of us Canadians do get sick sometimes and when we are sick, we should be staying home and getting ourselves better so we don’t infect others. As a friend, we need to respect that time and let our friends heal. We should learn to be more compassionate and caring for our friends.
- Slushy Snowman – was very angry because Stacey didn’t come to see him
- Stacey – was sick in bed so she couldn’t come to see him
Moral of the Day
- We have to stop getting so angry that we start to heat up.
- Example: Slushy Snowman became so angry that Stacey didn’t come see him that he started to heat up and then became slushy.
Word of the Day
- sick – It is good to stay home when you are sick so you don’t infect others.