Today’s Story of the Day is “Winter Warmth”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
It is nice to curl up by a warm fire on a freezing cold, winter day. It is relaxing and I find wood heat gets into your bones and truly warms them up and on freezing cold days, we need to be warm. We need to curl up by a fireplace and we need to stay warm.
- Bright Idea – brought in firewood for Grandma
- Grandma – loves sitting by a fire on a cold winter day
Moral of the Day
- It is important to stay warm in cold winter weather.
- Example: Bright Idea appreciated the nice warm fire in the fireplace after he brought in firewood for Grandma.
Word of the Day
- warm – We need to stay warm on cold winter days.