Today’s Story of the Day is “A Curious Snowman”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
In Canada, we do tend to worry about the weather quite a bit and that is because our weather is so diverse and it could change from being beautiful outside to being an absolute nightmare of a storm. We need to not worry so much and embrace our diverse weather. We should learn to enjoy the good weather as much as we can because we never know what is behind the corner.
- Slushy Snowman – was very worried about the weather warming up
- Stacey – tells Slushy Snowman the truth about what he can expect when the weather gets warmer
Moral of the Day
- There is no sense being angry about something that cannot be controlled.
- Example: Slushy Snowman was angry about the fact that he is going to melt once the sun warms up.
Word of the Day
- warmer – We may love the warmer weather but I don’t think a snowman would.