Today’s Story of the Day is “Rainbow Valley”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
In Canada, there are places so beautiful that they seem like they are unreal. To me, British Columbia, Canada is the most beautiful place in all of Canada. I love the mountains, the clear blue lakes and the abundant wildlife I see in BC.
- Troll Daddy – wanted to go for a drive
- Troll Sister – wanted to know where they were going
- Troll Brother – took out the map
- Troll Mother – spotted Rainbow Valley on the map
- Troll Baby – enjoyed the time he spent with his family
Moral of the Day
- Enjoy your time while you can.
- Example: The Troll Family went to Rainbow Valley and enjoyed themselves immensely but then they couldn’t find it on the map after that.
Word of the Day
- rainbow – A rainbow is absolutely beautiful and mystical.