Today’s Story of the Day is “Leprechaun.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
When I first arrived in Kamloops, BC, I was lucky enough to see a double rainbow. I had never seen one before and I have seen a couple of them since. Seeing a double rainbow is like magic and it would almost seem it was the work of a leprechaun or two.
- Fawn – wanted to find a pot of gold
- Spot – figured out that seeing a double rainbow was something she would never forget
- Leprechaun – tried to tell Fawn he would only get one wish because he lived in BC
Moral of the Day
- Rainbows are special but double rainbows are even more special.
- Example: Fawn and Spot saw a double rainbow and at the end of them they found pots of gold.
Word of the Day
- gold – Gold is worth a lot of money and finding two pots of gold would be incredible.