Today’s Story of the Day is “The Leprechaun Lost his Magical Dust”.
Link to the Story
Background of Story
We Canadians should never be rude to anyone. We have a great country to live it and it is abundant with opportunity. We need to start being kinder toward one another and we need to start being more caring toward one another. We are not a rude nation. We are a proud one and we have morals and standards that we live by.
- Leprechaun – was rude to the eagle
- Eagle – was accused by the leprechaun of stealing the leprechaun’s magical dust
- Parade Organizer – was not going to let the leprechaun in the St. Patrick’s Day parade until he apologized to the eagle for being rude
Moral of the Day
- Don’t be rude to others.
- Example: The leprechaun was rude to the eagle and he didn’t apologize to him.
Word of the Day
- rude – When we are rude to one another, we hurt their feelings and that is a very bad thing to do.